- Code of Conduct
Code of Conduct
- All students should enter, leave and move around the buildings and classrooms in a quiet, orderly and safe manner.
- All outdoor clothing should be removed inside the buildings
- Full school uniform should be worn in the correct way
- All necessary books and equipment, including the student planner, should be placed on the desk at the beginning of lessons and registration. Bags should be put in the appropriate place
- Students should not speak when the teacher or another student is talking to the class
- Students should only talk with permission and should listen carefully at all other times
- Students should remain in their seats at all times except when directed otherwise
- Students should pack away their books and equipment only when asked to do so.
Items not allowed in School
Dangerous items, and items which the school considers to be dangerous, must not be brought into school. Students must not behave in a manner which the school regards as dangerous and which could put others at risk. Students who breach this rule will be at risk of permanent exclusion.
The following items should not be brought into school under any circumstances:
- Chewing or bubble gum
- Tippex or any other correcting fluid
- Personal stereo equipment
- Glass bottles
- Cigarettes and any illegal substances
- Matches and lighters
- Smoking is strictly forbidden in school, to and from school, and on any school journey
- Mobile telephones are not allowed to be seen in school at any time
Eating and drinking in classrooms is not allowed at any time