We are committed to the principle of school uniform. It allows our students to be distinctive and makes them feel they belong to the school community. All items of clothing should be clearly marked with the student's name. Non-uniform items will be confiscated and returned at a later date.
- Brown blazer with school badge
- Plain, dark maroon or dark brown V-necked pullover, with the exception of KS4 students, who may wear a dark brown V neck cardigan.
- Plain brown, grey or black unbranded, sweatshirts with no hoods may be worn as the student’s top coat, but only in addition to, not instead of the school blazer.
- Leg warmers are not allowed.
- Nail varnish or false nails are not allowed
- School bags: These must be sufficient in size to carry files/text books A4 in size and the other essential items including PE kit.
- School tie (to be worn with 10 stripes showing)
- Plain white shirt/blouse
- During summer term: Students may wear a white polo shirt provided it has the school logo
- Any type of plain coat, no denim or leather
- Plain, practical black shoes with flat heels (to be worn at all times including travelling between school and home). Laces must match the colour of the shoes. Trainers or canvas shoes must not be worn except during physical activities
- Hats must not be worn in the school building
- Boys: plain black or dark grey trousers and plain black/grey socks
Girls: plain dark brown skirt or plain black trousers and plain white or black socks, brown or black tights
Black tracksuit (top and bottoms)
Plain white t-shirt or plain white polo shirt (not a school shirt)
Trainers + white socks – needed for every PE lesson
Additional for Movement
Girls: Black leotard
Boys: White shorts
No jewellery is permitted during PE lessons
Long hair must be tied back for practical lessons.
An inexpensive wristwatch is permitted
One small, plain gold/silver stud (with no stones) in each ear is permitted if ears are pierced
Clothing grants are available in certain circumstances. Applications should be made to your Local Authority. The school also holds a small stock of second hand but serviceable items, donated by parents whose children have outgrown them.
Our official supplier is Whitehall Clothiers in Lewisham.